Today, we learn about the ins and outs about coffee roasting. From getting the samples and ensuring that the quality is high to roasting the coffee beans until perfection. In general, roasting coffee is by no means an easy thing to do, so the folks over at October Specialty Coffee were kind enough to show us how they do business.
Coffee comes from a cherry (so technically it’s a fruit). In its raw form it smells nothing like the coffee you are used to, and in fact the color is green with a fruity aroma. Once picked and in the roasters hands, it has to have its skin removed for proper roasting. After that, the beans are put into a roaster where the temperate, time, and amount put in are all factors that dictate the taste of the coffee. A lot of work goes into making your coffee!
GIVEAWAY IS OVER
In order to participate all you have to do is comment the phrase “WELOVEOCTOBER”. The winner has 24 HOURS from the announcement to email Randy in order to exchange ONLY his or her shipping information. If the winner fails to email Randy within 24 hours we will do a redraw and announce the winner on Twitter. (Please go to Randy’s ABOUT tab on his YouTube channel and click VIEW EMAIL ADDRESS to get Randy’s email so you can send him your shipping information. The simpliers.com website tool (NO AFFILIATION WITH THIS CONTEST) will be selecting one winner at random, and the winner will be announced via Randy’s Twitter account https://twitter.com/randywhorton. Absolutely no personal information will be kept, other than to only notify the winner.
This giveaway is open to all excluding those countries that are subject to USA sanctions, and all entrants must be 18 years of age (or older) to participate, or have a parent enter for you, and we will be verifying this. The contest ends on Sunday, October 6th, 2019 at 11:00 AM CDT (New Orleans time), and the winner will be announced that day ONE HOUR after the contest ends (12:00 PM CDT October 6th, 2019), via Twitter.
FTC Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video, and neither YouTube or October Specialty Roasters are sponsors nor party to the giveaway. All giveaway items were purchased by us personally.
This giveaway is ran in accordance to the YouTube Community Guidelines and YouTube Terms of Service.
Any entries not following the YouTube Community Guidelines will be disqualified. Personal data from the giveaway will NOT be used or shared in any way, shape or form.
1. Once you’ve completed watching the video, type in the phrase WELOVEOCTOBER in the comment section
2. Comment the word WITHOUT any hashtag. It should appear like this WELOVEOCTOBER
3. The contest ends Sunday, October 6th, 2019 at 11:00 AM CDT (New Orleans time)
4. The winner will be announced that day ONE HOUR after the contest ends (12:00 PM CDT October 6th, 2019), via Twitter.
5. Email Randy ONLY your shipping information within 24 HOURS of the Twitter announcement (you can find his email in his ABOUT page on his YouTube channel)
6. If the winner fails to email Randy by Friday, October 7th, 2019 at 12:00 PM CDT (24 HOURS AFTER), we will redraw and announce a winner ONE HOUR after the redraw (1:00PM CDT October 7th, 2019), via Twitter.
7. Randy’s Twitter is https://twitter.com/randywhorton
Location: Jubail, Saudi Arabia
TO BUY COFFEE FROM OCTOBER SPECIALTY COFFEE:
View original source video by clicking here